Collective Impact Partner Tools
Tools for Coalitions, Workgroups and Collaborative Community Initiatives
Want to learn more about Collective Impact? Check out this article.
||Strategy Development Tool
||This tool includes two parts:
- Definition of Collective Impact Partners and Workgroups
- Overview of requested information and how it will be used by MAPP
- Overview of MAPP and Collective Impact approach – to understand the larger context and goals for community health improvement and working collectively towards an overarching health improvement goal
- Collective Impact Partner Worksheets
- Description of possible Partner / Workgroup Member responsibilities – to provide an example overview of the role of Working Groups and/or the responsibilities of partners
- Action Planning Template – to be used by partners / workgroups to help guide the development of strategic direction and formation of an implementation plan
- Sample Instructions for the Development of Indicators – to be used by partners / workgroups responsible for identifying indicators and/or key data points for shared measurement
||Strategy Development Tool excerpt
||Workgroups within Coalitions access this tool as they record:
- their goal and the language to describe their group
- short-term strategies
- long-term strategies
- initial policy and advocacy strategies
- learning strategies and prototypes
- strategies co-created with their focus population(s)
- who is missing from the table
- supports they need from their Coalition
||One Page Overview of Five Family Protective Factors and Five Conditions of Collective Impact
||This tool includes definitions and some examples.
||Four-Page Workgroup Packet
- Worksheet #1 will help your team get greater clarity about your issue.
- Worksheet #2 targets measures and their mutually reinforcing activities.
- Groups use Worksheet #3 to reflect on MAPP’s top 10community-level shared measures dashboard.
- Use Worksheet #4 to reflect on the five conditions of Collective Impact and plan next steps accordingly.
||Collective Impact Conditions Rate and Reflect
||Use this tool to as a pre- and post-activity assessment, to guide the group’s next steps and/or solicit guidance from MAPP.